|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO KOSHER HALAL|
|Model Number:||glutathione whitening private label|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||50g 100g 500g 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||MoneyGram, Western Union, T/T, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||100KG Per Week|
|Other Name:||Glutathione GSH||Color:||White|
|Appearnce:||Loose Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
GSH L Glutathione Reduced,
L Glutathione Reduced Powder,
High Quality Glutathione /L-Glutathione Reduced CAS 70-18-8 For Skin Whitening
L-Glutathione Reduced is a tripeptide which consists of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycin. The L-Glutathione Enriched Yeast obtained via microbial fermentation, then obtain the L-Glutathione Reduced by modern technology's separation and purification .It is an important functional factor, which has many functions, such as anti-oxidant, free radical scavenging, detoxification, enhance immunity, anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-radiation hazards and others.Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
|Appearance||White or almost white, crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
Conforms to the Reference
|Conforms to the Reference Spectrum|
|Optical rotation||-15.5° to -17.5°||-16.5°|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colorless||Clear and colorless|
|Chlorides||Not more than 200 ppm||Complies|
|Sulfates||Not more than 300 ppm||Complies|
|Ammonium||Not more than 200 ppm||Complies|
|Iron||Not more than 10 ppm||Complies|
|Arsenic||Not more than 1ppm||Complies|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 10 ppm||Complies|
|Cadmium (Cd)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complies|
|Plumbum (Pb)||Not more than 3 ppm||Complies|
|Mercury (Hg)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complies|
|Sulfated ash||Not more than 0.1%||0.052%|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.5%||0.315%|
|Bulk density||Not less than 0.2g/ml||0.3500 g/ml|
|Tapped density||Not less than 0.4g/ml||0.6635g/ml|
|Mesh size||Not less than 100 mesh||100 mesh|
|Related Substances||Total||Maximum 2.0%||1.66%|
|Assay||98.0% to 101.0%||98.57%|
Conclusion: Complies with Pharm Grade
1. Glutathione in the body's biochemical defense system plays an important role, with many physiological functions. Its main physiological role is to be able to remove free radicals in the body, as an important antioxidant in the body to protect many proteins and enzymes thiol molecules.
2. Glutathione can not only eliminate the human body free radicals, but also can improve human immunity. Glutathione maintains healthy, anti-aging effects and exerts a greater effect on younger cells than younger ones.
3. Glutathione can also protect hemoglobin from oxidation of hydrogen peroxide, free radicals and other oxidation so that it continues to function normally to transport oxygen.
4. Glutathione both directly with hydrogen peroxide and other oxidants combined to generate water and oxidized glutathione, but also to methemoglobin reduced to hemoglobin.
5. Glutathione protective enzyme molecule -SH group, is conducive to the play of enzyme activity, and can restore the activity of the enzyme molecule has been destroyed - SH, the enzyme regain activity. Glutathione can also inhibit fatty liver produced by ethanol against the liver.
6. Glutathione for radiation, radiopharmaceuticals caused by leukopenia and other symptoms, have a strong protective effect. Glutathione can enter the body with toxic compounds, heavy metals or carcinogens and other combination, and promote its excretion, play a role in neutralization and detoxification.