|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO KOSHER HALAL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||50g 100g 500g 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||MoneyGram, Western Union, T/T, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||100KG Per Week|
|Appearnce:||Free Flowing Powder||Grade:||PharmGrade|
Pharm Reduced Glutathione Powder,
99% Reduced Glutathione Powder,
70-18-8 Glutathione Skin Whitening
Cosmetic Raw Material Glutathione Skin Whitening Reduced Glutathione Powder
Glutathione is an effective antioxidant with many key functions, including detoxification and CTL activation. Most of the glutathione in the body is produced from the amino acids cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine in the liver cells.
Glutathione is the main antioxidant in the lens and is found in foods such as onions, garlic, avocados, cruciferous vegetables, asparagus, and watermelon. Glutathione and its accelerators are thiol compounds that can scavenge free radicals. These glutathione boosters include l-cysteine, lipoic acid, and methylsulfonylmethane. Glutathione can also avoid proteolytic enzymes in cortical lens fibers.
|Production name||Reduced Glutathione Powder||CAS No.||70-18-8|
|MFG. Date||May. 28,2021||Quantity||500kg|
|Expiry Date||May. 27,2023||Report Date||June. 04,2021|
|Storage conditions||5~8°C,Dry environment|
|Inspection Standard||Enterprise Standard|
|Appearance||White or almost white, crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
Conforms to the Reference
|Conforms to the Reference Spectrum|
|Optical rotation||-15.5° to -17.5°||-16.5°|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colorless||Clear and colorless|
|Chlorides||Not more than 200 ppm||Complies|
|Sulfates||Not more than 300 ppm||Complies|
|Ammonium||Not more than 200 ppm||Complies|
|Iron||Not more than 10 ppm||Complies|
|Arsenic||Not more than 1ppm||Complies|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 10 ppm||Complies|
|Cadmium (Cd)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complies|
|Plumbum (Pb)||Not more than 3 ppm||Complies|
|Mercury (Hg)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complies|
|Sulfated ash||Not more than 0.1%||0.052%|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.5%||0.315%|
|Bulk density||Not less than 0.2g/ml||0.3500 g/ml|
|Tapped density||Not less than 0.4g/ml||0.6635g/ml|
|Mesh size||Not less than 100 mesh||100 mesh|
|Related Substances||Total||Maximum 2.0%||1.66%|
|Assay||98.0% to 101.0%||98.57%|
Conclusion: Complies with Pharm Grade
Benefits of Cosmetic Raw Material Glutathione Skin Whitening Reduced Glutathione Powder
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: Radiation, radioactive substances or leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs can all play a protective role.
(2) Protect the liver, detoxify, inactivate hormones, promote bile acid metabolism, and help the digestive tract absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins.
(3) Anti-allergic, or inflammation caused by the patient's systemic or local hypoxia, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) As an auxiliary medicine to improve the course and symptoms of certain diseases. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, keratitis, cataract and retinopathy and other eye diseases and improve vision.
(5) It is easy to accelerate the metabolism of free radicals in acid, thereby playing the role of beauty, skin care and anti-aging.
Reduced glutathione powder is an important antioxidant that can prevent damage to important cellular components. It is the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, HIV and dementia. It is called the mother of all antioxidants. There is no doubt that glutathione is the best antioxidant.