|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO KOSHER HALAL|
|Model Number:||L Reduced glutathione|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||100g 500g 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag 25kg Carton|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000KG Per Week|
Miracle Reduced Glutathione Powder,
White Reduced Glutathione Powder,
Miracle White Reduced Glutathione Powder 98% GSH
1. Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
2. Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
3. Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
|Production name||L-Glutathione reduced||CAS No.||70-18-8|
|MFG. Date||Apr. 03,2021||Quantity||500kg|
|Expiry Date||Apr.. 02,2023||Report Date||Apr. 09,2021|
|Storage conditions||5~8°C,Dry environment|
|Inspection Standard||Enterprise Standard|
|Appearance||White or almost white, crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
Conforms to the Reference
|Conforms to the Reference Spectrum|
|Optical rotation||-15.5° to -17.5°||-16.5°|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colorless||Clear and colorless|
|Chlorides||Not more than 200 ppm||Complied|
|Sulfates||Not more than 300 ppm||Complied|
|Ammonium||Not more than 200 ppm||Complied|
|Iron||Not more than 10 ppm||Complied|
|Arsenic||Not more than 1ppm||Complied|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 10 ppm||Complied|
|Cadmium (Cd)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complied|
|Plumbum (Pb)||Not more than 3 ppm||Complied|
|Mercury (Hg)||Not more than 1 ppm||Complied|
|Sulfated ash||Not more than 0.1%||0.056%|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.5%||0.305%|
|Bulk density||Not less than 0.2g/ml||0.3501 g/ml|
|Tapped density||Not less than 0.4g/ml||0.6634g/ml|
|Mesh size||Not less than 100 mesh||100 mesh|
|Related Substances||Total||Maximum 2.0%||1.69%|
|Assay||98.0% to 101.0%||98.07%|
Conclusion: Complies with Pharm Grade
Benefits of Glutathione Powder:
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
(2) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
(3) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
(5) Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.
Glutathione is an important antioxidant that prevents damage to important cellular components. It is the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, HIV, and dementia. It is called the mother of all antioxidants.