|Assay:||NLT99%||Other Name:||3-Amino-4-phenylbutyric Acid Hydrochloride|
|Apprarence:||Crystal Powder||Usage:||Relieve Pain|
API Pregabalin Powder,
Painkiller Pregabalin Powder,
1.Production Information Of Pregabalin
As an anticonvulsant, pregabalin is mainly used for the treatment of adult partial epilepsy, diabetic neuralgia (pDPN), postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) and anxiety disorders. It is a GABA analogue that can bind to the central nervous system's voltage-dependent calcium channel α central subunit, and reduce neurotransmitters such as glutamate, norepinephrine, substance P, and calcitonin gene-related peptide freed. After oral administration, pregabalin takes effect within 30 minutes for acute toothache, lasting about 5 hours, and takes effect within 1 week for diabetic neuropathy. The peak time was about 1 h and the bioavailability was 90%. It is less metabolized in liver, 92% ～ 99% excreted by kidney in original form, less than 0.1% excreted by faeces in oral dose, with half-life of 5-6.5h
|Storage||stay in dry, cool and well-sealed|
|Package||1kg plastic drum|
Less on drying
|Heavy metals||10 ug/gMax|
|Loss On Drying||≤0.5%|
2.Funcation Of Pregabalin
Pregabalin is used to treat neuralgia and fibromyalgia caused by herpes zoster infection. It can also be used to treat neuropathic pain after treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy
1. Neuropathic pain and postherpetic neuralgia in diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
2. Adjuvant treatment of partial seizures.
3. It can also be used for anxiety disorder, social phobia and arthritis
4. Pregabalin can enhance the sedative effect of central nervous system inhibitors.
5. Pregabalin can enhance the sedative effect of alcohol.
6. Food can reduce the bioavailability of pregabalin