Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phenibut Powder||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Melt Pointing:||196°C||Delivery Time:||Within 5 Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2years||Other Name:||4-Amino-3-phenylbutyric Acid Hydrochloride|
Natural Nutrition Supplements Pharmaceutical Grade Phenibut Powder Anti Anxiety
Product Information of Phenibut
Product Name : Phenibut Powder
Color : White powder
Cas No. : 52237-19-1
Molecular formular : C10FH12NO2
Molecular Weight : 215.68
Purity : 99%
1. Phenibut(contracted from β-phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid) is a central nervous system (CNS) depressantand derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
2. Phenibut is a non-prescription pharmaceutical that is actually a GABA molecule with the addition of a phenyl group. Russian researchers discovered that by changing GABA into 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid, it was able to cross more easily into the nervous system & across the blood-brain barrier. Phenibut is sold as a nutritional supplement, and is not approved as a pharmaceutical in the United Statesor Europe, but in Russiait is sold as a psychotropic drug.
Phenibut HCL VS Phenibut FAA
Phenibut HCL : When you see HCL this simply means that this is more acidic on the PH scale. This is due to the HCL ions the compound emits.What this means for you is that Phenibut HCL will dissolve easily in liquids. So if you prefer to take Phenibut in the powder form, Phenibut HCL would be an excellent choice for you. On the flip side, as its an HCL, its very acidic. This means that it will taste a little bitter if you take the HCL with water.If you would like to minimize the effects of this bitter taste, consider putting Phenibut HCL in coffee or tea. This almost masks the taste entirely. Another drawback with Phenibut HCL is that it is not as pure as Phenibut FAA. On average, your typical bottle of Phenibut will contain about 83% Phenibut Molecules by weight. The other 17% will be the HCL (salt-derived) compound.
Phenibut FAA : comes in its Free Amino Acid form. It is more based on the PH scale (less acidic) than HCL.While this may make FAA look better, it also means that it dissolves more slowly in liquids. If you like to take your Phenbiut in water, coffee or tea, this may be a minor inconvenience for you. The one upside to Phenibut FAA is that it is purer than Phenbit HCL. Phenbiut FAA is approximately 99.5% Phenibut by weight.
How Phenibut Works ?
Phenibut is a naturally occurring brain inhibitory neurotransmitter. The blood-brain barrier makes taking supplements of GABA ineffective, but phenibut can cross the barrier because it has an additional phenyl group molecule or ring.
Once in the brain, it slows down the neuronal process. Phenibut opens up channels in the neurons, decreases the function of other neurotransmitters, and reduces collective anxiety in the neuron. It is not exactly clear if phenibut binds to the GABA receptor or not. Studies have shown that it does and others that it might but only in high concentrations.
|Item Name||CAS NO.||Specification|
|Alpha-GPC||28319-77-9||50% , 99%|
Applicaiton and Function of Phenibut
Nutritional supplement, nutrition enhancer, dietary supplements, heatlh food additives, pharmaceutical raw material. sport supplements, sport nutrtional supplements, bodybuilding supplement.
1. It can improve the aerobic metabolism of the muscle and greatly enhance muscle strength and endurance from diet alone.
2. It can be used as nutrition enhancer.
3. It's one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements as well as the indispensable product for bodybuilders.
4. It is also widely used by other athletes, such as football players, basketball players and so on.
Dosage of Phenibut
The recommended serving size of Phenibut is 500-2000mg per day, in up to two to three separate servings, depending on the desired effect.Phenibut should not be consumed in amounts exceeding 4 grams total per week, and should NEVER be taken in higher amounts on consecutive days due to rapid development of tolerance to the benefits.
Shipping of Phenibut Powder
|By Express||By Air||By Sea|
|Suitable for under 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
|Suitable for more than 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
|Suitable for more than 500kg
Slow: 7-15 days
Contact Person: louis