|Room 1601, Tower 1, Building 25, Gaoke Garden, Gaoxin 5th Rd,High-tech Zone Xi’an,China|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)|
|Certification:||ISO, KOSHER, HALAL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, or customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Ton Per Month|
|Product Name:||Thyme Essential Oil||Appearence:||Colorless To Yellow Volatile Oil|
|Odor:||With A Characteristic Aroma||Purity:||99%|
|CAS NO.:||8007-46-3||Main Content:||Thymol>40%,Carvacrol 0.5-5.5|
|Usage:||Food Flavor, Industrial Flavor||Sample:||Available|
|Country Of Original:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)||Obtained:||Leaves|
Introduction of Thyme Essential Oil
This essential oil can cause skin irritation, yet has great value to help with concentration and to focus, as well as being an excellent bronchial and lung stimulant, making it valuable in bronchitis, coughs, colds, asthma and the like, while the warming qualities are great for rheumatism, sciatica, arthritis and gout. It is extracted from the fresh or partly dried flowering tops and leaves of the plant by water or steam distillation and the yield is 0.7 -1.0 %.
Thyme Oil is an effective oil which is used extensively, for various purposes. It is obtained from the plant through steam distillation method. Flowering plant is the most used part of Thyme plant and is acknowledged for its warm, spicy-herbaceous, powerful aroma. Moreover, Thyme Oil is medicinally acknowledged for its antiseptic and disinfectant properties and are extensively used as a household cleaner.Thyme oil can assist with nervous complaints, respiratory problems, poor circulation and problems of the digestive system and the urinary tract. Its also proves fruitful in curing gum infections and tonsillitis. Moreover, Thyme Oil is medicinally acknowledged for its antiseptic and disinfectant properties and are extensively used as a household cleaner.
Specification of Thyme Essential Oil
|3.||Appearance:||colorless to yellow liquid|
|4.||Odour:||with suitable aroma,spicy|
|9.||Solubility:||easy soluble in 95% ethanol|
|10.||Content:||thymol 65%,linalool 5%|
Function of Thyme Essential Oil
1. Thyme oil strengthens the nerves, aids memory and concentration, can help with the feeling of exhaustion and combats depression, while it fortifies the lungs and helps with colds, coughs, asthma, laryngitis, sinusitis, catarrh, whooping cough, sore throats and tonsillitis.
2. Thyme oil is beneficial to boost the immune system and can help fight colds, flu, infectious diseases and chills and as a urinary antiseptic, it is very helpful for cystitis and urethritis.
3. The warming effect of this oil can help in cases of poor circulation, as well as for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, muscular aches and pains, sprains and sport injuries. It is also helpful for cellulite, anorexia, obesity and edema and in cases of scanty periods, leucorrhoea, and to speed up birth and to expel afterbirth.
Application of Thyme Essential Oil
1. Thyme oil is used as a germ-killer in mouthwashes and liniments.
2. Thyme oil is also applied to the scalp to treat baldness and to the ears to fight bacterial and fungal infections.
3. Thyme oil is used as a flavoring agent.In manufacturing, red thyme oil is used in perfumes.
4. Thyme oil is also used in soaps, cosmetics, and toothpastes.
Shipping of Thyme Essential Oil
|Delivery Method||Express(DHL,fEDEX, EMS)||By Air||By sea|
|Suitalbe Scope||Under 100KG||Over 100KG||Over 300KG|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||15-20 days|
|Characteristic||Door to door service,easy to pick up the goods||Airport to airport, professional clearance broker needed||Port to port, professional clearance broker needed|
Related Products of Thyme Essential Oil
Fennel Oil Lemon Oil
Contact Person: louis