Gamma-Polyglutamic Acid Powder is a water soluble, biodegradable, non-toxic biopolymer produced by microbial fermentation.Poly Glutamic Acid (gamma-PGA) is a natural occurring, multi-functional, and biodegradable biopolymer. It is produced through fermentation by Bacillus subtilis using glutamic acid.
It is water-soluble, edible and non-toxictowards human, and is environment friendly. It has broad applications in the fields of food, cosmetics, and water treatment.
· PGA is non-toxic, biodegradable and degradable, and has nutrients to the skin.
. Perfect for all skin conditions and provides lasting moisturizing effect over HA (hyaluronic acid) and collagen
· Only very low concentrations are required, thus reducing costs.
. PGA derivatives have good strength, transparency and elasticity.
. Non-toxic to humans and the environment
· Biodegradable and eco-friendly
· Water-soluble, can get odorless clean and transparent solution
· Easy cross-linking to form hydrogel with excellent performance in later stage
· Can be made into sodium, calcium, magnesium, hydrogen type.