Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Copper Peptide||Color:||Blue To Purple Powder|
|MF:||C14H24N6O4||Solubility:||Soluble In Water|
Anti Againg Copper Peptide Cosmetic Raw Material CAS 49557-75-7 GHK - CU Powder
What Is Copper Peptide ?
1. Copper peptide products are used for wound healing (Iamin, BioHeal),skin renewal (Blue Copper, Neova, Neutrogena copper, P&R), and hair growth (Tricomin, Graftcyte).
2. Copper is an important trace element that has been found to be important in wound healing and enzymatic processes.Lysyloxidase is an important enzyme in collagen and elastin production and it is dependent upon the action of copper. Tyrosinase and cytochrome c oxidase require copper as well.The detrimental effects of free radicals on the skin have been elucidated in basic science research into skin photoaging. Superoxide dismutase acts as an important antioxidant and requires copper as a cofactor.
3. The peptide GHK spontaneously complexes with copper and facilitates the uptake of copper by cells. This peptide sequence is found in proteins of the extracellular matrix such as the chain of collagen, and it is believed to be released during wounding and inflammation. A feedback stimulation of collagen repair has also been proposed for this peptide, but the main benefit to photoaged skin is believed to be the enhanced delivery of copper.
4. GHK-Cu, Copper Peptide, is a naturally occurring human tri-peptide. In plasma, the level of GHK-Cu is about 200 ng/ml at age 20. By the age of 60, the level drops to 80 ng/ml. Scientific studies conducted in different research laboratories around the world have established that human tri-peptide GHK-Cu possesses a plethora of biological actions including activation of wound healing, attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts and promotion of blood vessels growth. Recent studies indicate its important role in stem cell biology and anti-tumor defense. Since GHK-Cu plays an important role in skin biology, it is widely used in cosmetics as a reparative and anti-aging ingredient. The levels of GHK decrease as you age.
COA of Copper Peptide
|Appearance||Blue to purple powder||conforms|
|Particle Size||NLT 100% Through 80 mesh||conforms|
|Loss on Drying||<2.0%||0.46%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||conforms|
Function of Copper Peptide
1. Accelerate wound repair
2. Increase skin re-epithelialization
3. Reverse aging effects on skin
4. thickens skin, improves elasticity, and increases subcutaneous fat layer
5. Improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss
6. GHK analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
7. Heal injure intestinal linings . Activates skin’s main antioxidant protein – superoxide dismutase
Applicaiton of Copper Peptide
1. GHK-Cu can reverse aging effects on skin;
2. GHK-Cu can thicken skin, improve elasticity, and increase subcutaneous fat layer;
3. GHK-Cu can improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss;
4. GHK-Cu analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Contact Person: louis