Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tianeptine Sodium Salt||CAS:||30123-17-2|
|Color:||Off- White To White Powder||MF:||C21H24ClN2NaO4S|
|MW:||458.93||Package:||Stealth And Discreet Packaging|
natural weight loss supplements,
herbs and natural supplements
Nootropic Drug Tianeptine Sodium Salt Natural Nutrition Supplements 30123-17-2
What Is Tianeptine Sodium Salt ?
1. Tianeptine Sodium is primarily used for its mood boosting and anti-anxiety properties. This substance also has nootropic abilities in regards to individuals whose cognition is negatively impacted by mood disorders. It has the ability to improve focus and concentration in individuals who have poor attention spans as well.
2. Depressive illness devastates millions of lives. Tianeptine is a neuroprotective antidepressant that reverses the neuronal damage and lasting misery caused by chronic, uncontrolled stress. Tianeptine acts both as a non-sedating anti-anxiety agent and a non-stimulating mood-brightener. Uniquely in clinical medicine, tianeptine acts as a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer. Its puzzling efficacy as an antidepressant illustrates how little modern psychiatric medicine really understands about mind, mood and depression.
3. Tianeptine is chemically a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.
--------- tianeptine free acid is enterprise standard
Tianeptine sodium is EP8 standard.
Customers please test them in different standard via our standard test method document.
COA of Tianeptine Sodium Salt
|Product Name||Tianeptine sodium|
|Description||White to yellowish powder, very hygroscopic.||Off-white powder, very hygroscopic.|
|Solubility||Freetly soluble In water and methanol and dichloromethane||Complies|
|Identification||(1)By IR, To match with working standard||Complies|
|(2)It gives reaction of sodium||Complies|
|Impurities A||≤0.1%||Not detected|
|Related compounds||Any impurity ≤0.1%||<0.1%|
|Total impurities ≤0.4%||0.25%|
|Residual Solvents||Acetidin≤ 0.5%||Not detected|
|Dichloromethane≤ 0.06%||Not detected|
|Methanol≤ 0.3%||Not detected|
|Acetone ≤ 0.5%||Not detected|
|N, N-dimethylformamide≤0.088%||Not detected|
|Assay||99.0%-101.0%(On anhydrous basis)||99.98%|
|Conclusion||Conform to EP8.0|
Function of Tianeptine Sodium Salt
1. Improving Memory
2. Preventing and treating senile dementia
3. Enhancing the learning ability
4. Relieving the anxiety
Applicaiton of Tianeptine Sodium Salt
1. Tianeptine shows efficacy against serious depressive episodes (major depression), comparable to amitriptyline, imipramine and fluoxetine, but with significantly fewer side effects. It was shown to be more effective than maprotiline in a group of people with co-existing depression and anxiety. Tianeptine also displays significant anxiolytic properties and is useful in treating a spectrum of anxiety disorders including panic disorder, as evidenced by a study in which those administered 35% CO2 gas (carbogen) on paroxetine or tianeptine therapy showed equivalent panic-blocking effects. Like many antidepressants (including bupropion, the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, moclobemide and numerous others) it may also have a beneficial effect on cognition in people with depression-induced cognitive dysfunction.
2. Tianeptine sodium salt is a drug used primarily in the treatment of major depressive disorder, although it may also be used to treat asthma or irritable bowel syndrome. Chemically it is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.
Other Nootropic Ingredients
|Item Name||CAS NO.||Specification|
Shipping of Tianeptine Sodium Salt
|By Express||By Air||By Sea|
|Suitable for under 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
|Suitable for more than 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
|Suitable for more than 500kg
Slow: 7-15 days
Contact Person: louis