Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Water Soulble Natural Food Flavourings Chitosan Chitin Powder Industry Grade||Appearance:||Off White Powder|
|Odor:||Characteristic||Grade:||Food Grade, Industry Grade|
|CAS NO:||9012-76-4||EINECS No.:||222-311-2|
|Samples:||Available||Country Of Place:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)|
Water Soulble Natural Food Flavourings Chitosan Chitin Powder Industry Grade
Introduction of Chitosan Powder
Product name: Raw Material Chitin Powder For Sale
Other purity available:
Appearance: Off-white powder
Chitosan is a linear polysaccharide composed of randomly distributed β-(1-4)-linked D-glucosamine (deacetylated unit) and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine (acetylated unit). It is made by treating shrimp and other crustacean shells with the alkali sodium hydroxide.
Chitosan has a number of commercial and possible biomedical uses. It can be used in agriculture as a seed treatment and biopesticide, helping plants to fight off fungal infections. In winemaking it can be used as a fining agent, also helping to prevent spoilage. In industry, it can be used in a self-healing polyurethane paint coating. In medicine, it may be useful in bandages to reduce bleeding and as an antibacterial agent; it can also be used to help deliver drugs through the skin.
Specification of Chitosan Powder
|Food grade||85%, 90%, 95%|
|Medicine grade||90%, 95%|
|Industrial grade||80%, 85%, 90%|
|Agricultural grade||80%, 85%, 90%|
|Water soluble chitosan||90%, 95%|
|Chiosan oilgosaccharides||85%, 90%, 95%|
Function & Application of Chitosan Powder
1. Promoting blood coagulation and wound healing;
2. Used as drug sustained-release matrix;
3. Used in artificial tissues and organs;
4. Improving the immunity, guarding against hypertension, regulating blood sugar, anti-ageing, enhancing acid constitution,etc,
1. Antibacterial agent
2. Fruit and vegetable preservatives
3. Additives for health-care food
4. Clarifying agent for fruit juice
1. In agriculture, chitosan is typically used as a natural seed treatment and plant growth enhancer, and as an ecologically friendly biopesticide substance that boosts the innate ability of plants to defend themselves against fungal infections.
2. As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
1. Chitosan has good adsorption characteristics of heavy metal ion, applied in treatment of organic wastewater, dye wastewater, water purification and textile industry.
2. Chitosan can be also applied in paper-making industry, improving the dry and wet strength of paper and surface printability.
Water Soluble Grade
Water soluble grade Chitosan is transformed from chitosan through carboxylation, freely soluble in water and the character is stable. It has excellent moisture absorption, moisture retention, opsonization, bacteria inhibition, etc. Applicable to various cosmetics, such as emollient cream, shower gel, cleaning cream, mousse, advanced ointment frost, emulsion and colloid cosmetics, etc. Also applicable to moisturizing and antistaling agent for food, fruits and vegetables, flocculant for sewage treatment, drug sustained release agent, nontoxic adhesive, auxiliaries for dyeing& printing and paper making, etc.
More Details of Chitosan Powder
Packing:1kg/bag, 25kgs/drum Two plastic-bags inside and Paper-drums or per customer's requirements.Storage:Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.
Shipping of Cihtosan Powder
Suitable for under 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
Suitable for more than 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
Suitable for more than 500kg
Slow: 7-15 days
Contact Person: louis