Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Dried Ginger Powder||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Odor:||Characteristic||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Extract Methold:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Root|
|Country Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China(Mainland)||Form:||Powder|
Instant Vegetable Extract Powder Non-Polluted Dried Oganic Ginger Powder
Introduction of Ginger Powder
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a
medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example,
ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than
2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea,
and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger continues to be valued around the world as an important
cooking spice and is believed to help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even
painful menstual periods. Native to Asia where its use as a culinary spice spans at least 4,400 years,
ginger grows in fertile, moist, tropical soil.
COA of Ginger Powder
|Aspect||Light yellow fine powder||Complied|
|Odor & taste||Characters||Complied|
|Particle size||100% through 80 meshes||Complied|
|Loss on drying||5.0% max||3.52%|
|Heavy metals||10ppm max||Complied|
|Total aerobic count||Not more than 10000cfu/gram||<1000cfu/gram|
|Yeast & Mold||Not more than 1000cfu/gram||<100cfu/gtam|
Function of Ginger Powder
1. Cure the indigestion, sore throat, cold and cough.
2. It is used to treat nausea.
3. Help stimulate blood circulation, cleanse the bowels and kidneys, remove toxins from the body and nourish the skin.
4. It is used in the treatment of asthma and other respiratory problems.
Application of of Ginger Powder
1. Dried ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
2. Dried ginger powder is combined along with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cloves to make masala tea powder which is used in brewed teas.
3. It is used in Indian, specifically Punjabi marinades for Tandoori starters, veg as well as non veg.
4. It is commonly used to flavour gingerbreads.
5. Dried Ginger powder is also used in certain food preparations particularly for expecting women and feeding mothers, the most popular one being Katlu which is a mixture of gum resin, ghee, dried ginger powder, nuts,
6. Dried ginger powder is used in tea or coffee and also in siddha medicine.
Shipping of Dragon Fruit Extract Powder
|By Air||By sea|
|Over 100KG||Over 300KG|
|5-7 days||15-20 days|
Door to door service,easy to pick up the goods
|Airport to airport, professional clearance broker needed||Port to port, professional clearance broker needed|
Contact Person: louis