Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder||Specification:||99%min|
|EINECS No.:||205-737-3||CAS No.:||149-32-6|
|Melting Point:||126℃||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
low carb natural sweeteners,
natural calorie free sweetener
Organic Natural Sweetener Powder Erythritol Powder for Candies and drinks
Description of Erythritol Powder
Erythritol is a naturally-occurring sugar derived from a corn source and is naturally found in small amounts in various plants, fruits and fungi, including mushrooms. It contains virtually no calories(95% less calories than table sugar), has a low glycemic impact, and doesn't contribute to tooth decay. NOW Foods Erythritol has a clean, sweet taste and is the perfect natural substitute for sugar in many applications
Certificate of Erythritol Powder
|Appearance||White crystal powder||Complies|
|Erythritol assay(dry basis)||≥99%||99.3%|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.02%||0.09%|
|Residual on ignition||≤0.10%||0.03%|
|Total Plate Count||10000/g Max||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||100/g Max||Complies|
Features of Erythritol Powder
1. low sweetness: the sweetness of erythritol is only 60% to 70% of sucrose, and the entrance has a cool taste, pure taste and no aftertaste.
2. high stability: the acid and heat are very stable, the acid and alkali resistance are very high, and the decomposition and change will not occur under the temperature of 329 degrees.
3. high solution heat: erythritol is dissolved in water with an endothermic effect. The solution heat is only 97.4KJ/KG, which is higher than the absorption heat of glucose and sorbitol, and has a cool feeling when eaten.
4. high solubility: 25 ℃ erythritol, the solubility of sugar alcohol is 36% (W/W), erythritol, sugar alcohols solubility increases, a rise of temperature than glucose, mannose, Arabian sugar alcohols solubility is high, easy to crystallization precipitation crystals.
5. low hygroscopicity: erythritol, sugar alcohol is very easy to crystallization, but none in 90% humidity environment moisture absorption, easy to crush get powder products, can be used for sour food surface to prevent moisture absorption.
Application of Erythritol Powder
1. In Food
Erythritol is used in food as sugar substitute in Milk, Yogurt, Ice cream, Cheese, Cakes, Biscuits, Pastries, Chewing gum, Hard candies, Soft candies, Jelly, Protein powder, Chewable Tablets, Oral liquid
2. In Beverages
Erythritol is used in diet soft drinks, flavored waters and milks, sports drinks, smoothies, iced teas, frozen beverages and soy-based beverages. Carbonated beverage, Non-carbonated beverage, Dairy drinks.
3. In Pharmaceutical
Erythritol is used in Solid dosage forms: Tablets, Coating agent, Lozenges, Diluent in wet granulation; Liquid dosage forms; Medicated confectionery, Medicated chewing gum in pharmaceutical.
4. In Health and Personal care
Erythritol is used in Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Hair Care, Oral Care, Skin Care, Soap and Bath Products
5. In Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry
Erythritol can be used in animal feed/poultry feed.
6. In Other Industries
Erythritol can be used in Detergents.
Shipping And Packing of Erythritol Powder
Suitable for under 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
Suitable for more than 50kg
Fast: 3-7 days
Suitable for more than 500kg
Slow: 7-15 days
Packing of Erythritol Powder
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Contact Person: louis