Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Jerusalem Artichoke||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Sweetness:||30%-50% Of Sugar||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
Inulin is a reserve polysaccharide in plants, mainly from plants, has been found in more than 36,000 species, including dicotyledons in the Compositae, Campanulaceae, Gentianaceae and other 11 families and monocotyledons in the Liliaceae.
Inulin is an ideal functional food ingredients, and also the good raw materials in production of fructooligosaccharides, high fructose syrup, crystalline fructose and other products.
|Appearance||White fine powder||Qualified|
|Mesh size||100% pass 80 mesh||Qualified|
|Loss on drying||≤5%||2.73%|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||Qualified|
|Molds & Yeasts||
|Conclusion The product is complied with the above specifications|
|Storage Keep dry, and store in fight container at ambient temperature|
In pharmaceutical field:
(1) Inulin can lower blood sugar, dilute the concentration of blood sugar.
(2) Inulin can enhance the digestion and defecation.
(3) Inulin can treat constipation.
(4) Inulin can increase metabolic function, promote the rapid recovery of burns and other wound wounds.
(5) Inulin has effect in curing colorectal cancer.
In food field:
(1) Inulin can reduce the skin pigmentation, whitening and beautifying the skin.
(2) Inulin can promote weight loss.
1. Applied in food industry, chicory root p.e. is usually used as food additives.
2. Appplied in the field of cosmetics, chicory root extract is used as an immune modulator.
3. Applied in fields of health products and pharmaceutical, chicory root p.e. is used ass immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
GOS FOS IMO XOS
Contact Person: louis